Our Pool Renovation Projects
The process of fixing your pool
- First of all, we drain and brace all the surfaces of your pool.
- Secondly, we grind the gel coat right back and remove all osmosis.
- Then we fill any divots and repair any cracks.
- Later we glass the whole pool with vinyl ester resin and chopped strand fiberglass matting so the osmosis won’t return.
- Finally we fill the pool with coat, sand thoroughly and add a top coat layer that makes it look neat and shiny.
Check out some of our pool renovation projects
Dalkeith lagoon blue heavy osmosis
Belmont sapphire blue glitter (riddled with osmosis)
Kardinya sapphire blue plus glitter coat
Pebble Crete to fiberglass conversion
Canningvale Pool Renovation
Lesmurdie complete pool renovation